Sunday, August 05, 2007

Vancouver


Last week I went to Vancouver for the first time. I found it very beautiful and was lucky enough to see Vancouver sunny days. I visited its downtown, Stanley park, Lion gates bridge. I had a chance to see Victoria ( on ferry) and Butchart gardens and Whistler ( winter Olympic in 2010 will take place in this tiny city).Vancouver has its own identity that distinguishes it from other cities I have visited in Canada. It is located besides the pacific ocean, lots of green area, ..... The highlight of my trip was Bungee Jumping. I jumped from a bridge ( height of 160 ft). I have been wondering how people who commit suicide would feel when they jump. I think it is very difficult to understand their thought process. I am sure that it is not the easiest way.I will write about suicide later. Anyways,it was quite exciting!
I guess I took more than 300 photos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man I envy you, wish I could be there!
Lex - EU.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures dude..i wish i could be in vancouver..you're lucky..i wonder would you please, let me use this photo as my background?(answer in the next comment on this page..)

Oscar Antonio said...

Thanks to everyone for the comments about my city, Vancouver.
You may say that I'm the lucky one, living in the most beautiful and safe city in the world.
If you come to Vancouver again give a buzz I will glad to have a beer with you.
oscar@tecito.ca